Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Fundraiser

I would like to say thank you to all those who came out to support Savannah Grace Quick and CDH at the fundraiser on 7/29 @ Baja Cafe Dos. I am so sad I couldn't attend due to complications, but am so happy how great the turn out was. So many came to eat, drink, have fun, and win great prizes that were donated. On that note I would like to also thank the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Fl for such a great donation 3day 2night hotel stay. Not only did everyone open their hearts to help us in this time of need but by also taking the time to learn about CDH.

I don'thave much to update everyone on in regards to Savannah's condition except that I go for a check-up on 8/6 and a ultrasound on 8/9 to find out the lastest on her anatomy. At this time I will also find out my induce date. I can't believe how how fast time is flying.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in our prayers as your delivery date approaches that Savannah will hold off as long as possible & come out strong & fighting!

    Shelly M.
    Grandma to CDH Cherubs angel Jayden & survivor K.

    ReplyDelete