Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Update 7/23

Well It's been a while since I've updated my blog so here goes. Last week at a routine check-up the doctor noticed my amniotic fluid was high, I believe the normal level should be a 5 and I was at 27 and now at 33. On top of that I also started having contractions so I was sent to the hospital where I spent 5 days on different medication to help stop the contractions. I am taking medication at home to help control my contractions but because they could come back again the doctors decided it would be best for me to relocate to Gainesville early.
I have to admit even though I knew the time would come for me to relocate it's scary that the time is here. I am leaving on 7/23 for my 33 week check-up with the doctors in Gainesville and then I will find out for sure if I am able to get the room at the Ronald McDonald House. Although I know it's best for me to stay in Gainesville I am sad that I might miss the Fundraiser my friends and family have been working so hard setting up. I would also like to thank all the companies who have been so willing to donate to the fundraiser,Lisa Kelly at the Red Tent,Shooting Star's at Buy Buy Baby, Vicky Scesa for Photography and Graphic Design lessons, Seas View Optical for a pair of Polarized Men's Nautica Glasses, and of course to Baja Cafe Dos in Deerfield Beach for hosting the event.


I will continue to post updates until we are admitted for Savannah's birth.


Thank you all for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment