Monday, August 23, 2010

1 more week

The count down begins, only 1 more week until Savannah is here for sure. I am so excited but scared because I know she is safe inside my belly. If I could keep her in there I would but I got to be honest it hurts so bad. Not a day goes by that atleast 2-3 people ask me "how many babies are you having" when I answer they are shocked and must think I eat like a pig. My fluid levels are going up but for me this is nothing compared to what my little girlis going to have to face.

My sister flew in today with my niece Kaylynn from Mississippi and they are staying until after Savannah's birth. I am overjoyed to see them, it's great to have family by my side. I have to admit that this situation has brought some great people closer in my life. Words can't explain how thankful I am for all the help and prayers we have recieved.

THANK YOU

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for peace for you this week! You and your precious baby are in God's hands - remember God is good and he loves you and Baby Savannah. Sending you support and prayers from the NICU in Portland, Oregon!!

    The Dooley Family
    www.finleyanabelle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Miss Savannah and thinking of you as the time approaches!
    Hugs,
    Jennifer
    Mom to Dakota 12-25-2008
    RCDH/Shands survivor

    ReplyDelete