Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update

Time is starting to fly by fast, I am now 29 weeks which means only 7 more weeks until I have to relocate to Gainsville. Although I have faith and pray everyday I am starting to feel nervous and scared. I feel my baby girl move inside me so much that I just can't imagine of possibly losing her. Explaining to my boys that mommy has a baby inside her tummy that they might not even be able to see is so hard. My nine year old understands but I still don't think he is prepared for any outcome, my four year old on the other hand has no clue and is so excited to be a big brother. It brings tears to my eyes when my little one hugs me and then hugs my belly as he kisses it and says I love you baby Savannah.

Savannah's condition is still pretty much the same "SEVERE". My next appointment up in Gainsville isn't until Jule 23rd. I know I will be having a MRI done along with a level 2 ultrasound, I just hope and pray for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment